Alsco respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. This website privacy notice explains our policy for dealing with personal information that we collect through this website. By accessing or using this website you acknowledge and agree to be bound by this privacy notice. Throughout this notice, we refer to your "personal information" which means information which identifies you as an individual or from which your identity can be reasonably ascertained. Your home address and home telephone number are examples of personal information. From time to time we will post any changes to this website privacy notice on this website. We therefore encourage you to check this page from time to time. In addition to the provisions of this website privacy notice, there may also be specific and additional privacy provisions that apply to certain sections of the website. Because those specific and additional provisions also relate to your privacy protection, we recommend that you review them wherever they appear. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this website privacy notice and those other specific and additional provisions, the specific and additional provisions will prevail.
The information about you which we may collect through the website includes the following:
- information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal information such as your name and contact details;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via the website or requesting us to provide services or information, or take action;
- any messages or comments you submit to us via the website – for instance via an email;
- information collected when you participate in any online survey appearing on this website from time to time; and
- information you provide via email by way of application for an employment position with the firm.
Third Party Tracking Tools
We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
The use of the collected data
The data is collected to allow us to provide our services, as well as for the following purposes: Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting, Advertising, Analytics, Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
Detailed information on the processing of collected data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- AnalyticsThe services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
- Remarketing and Behavioral TargetingThese services allow us and our partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of our website by the user. This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and by using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
Use and disclosure of information
We may share personal information with third parties including our associated offices, your professional advisers and organisations with whom we have co-promotional arrangements (and any third parties used in administering those arrangements). We may also share personal information with other service providers including organisations that assist us by providing archival, auditing, consulting, mailhouse, delivery, technology and security services. In addition to providing our services to you, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you:
- for the purposes for which it was collected;
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- to maintain our relationship with you;
- for purposes related to Alsco research, planning, service development, security and risk management;
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in Alsco; or
- to the extent that we are required or authorised by law to do so.
We may also use your personal information to keep you informed of our services, events, developments in the law and other matters. If you do not wish to be contacted for those purposes, please contact us by email to email@example.com.
We aim to provide you with information and invitations that we consider may be of interest or relevance to your business. From time to time our website may offer chats, forums or message boards. Information posted in these venues becomes public knowledge. As you browse www.alsco.com.au, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.alsco.com.au. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Some sections of the website may protect your personal information by requiring you to use a password. For your own protection, we require you to keep this confidential and to change your password regularly.
Access to information
If you wish to request access to any other personal information which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices outlined in this website privacy notice, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek in order to help us retrieve it. An access fee may be charged to cover our costs of providing the information to you.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it. This site gives user the option for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. Please send email to email@example.com to modify or delete personal information or to opt out of future communications.
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, please contact the Alsco Privacy Officer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in Alsco's Services? Fill out this form and we'll get back to you shortly. *Indicates required fields.