Deliver Superior Care to Your Patients with High-Quality Healthcare Linens
The quality of linens you provide to your patients says more about your facility and the quality of care you give than you may realize. Not only do patients prefer comfortable, top-quality linens over coarse, thin linens for their softer feel, they also associate the quality of linens with the quality of the facility. When you do business with Alsco, you can be assured you will receive hygienically clean, quality linens with every delivery—saving your facility money in the long run while also enhancing your facility’s professional reputation.
To help protect patients, staff, and visitors, HealthAssure® by Alsco linens are processed using a three-tier processing system that meets all safety guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Right Time ensures that garments and linens are washed to meet strict healthcare standards and remove contaminants.
- Right Temperature eliminates bacteria and spores.
- Right Treatment means proper handling of garments and linens with appropriately applied chemicals and detergents. Garments are professionally finished and wrapped to meet our customers’ needs.
Our broad line of high-quality, non-linting linen products offer the optimal combination of durability, comfort, and value that will enhance the patient experience and improve your healthcare facility’s image.
- O.R. towels
- Surgical drapes and wrappers
- Thermal and bath blankets
- Wash cloths and towels
- Pillowcases and sheets
View HealthAssure by Alsco catalog